CITIZENS AGAINST A MAIN STREET KROGER
Right now, the Royal Oak City officials elected or appointed to represent YOUR interests are
being courted by Kroger. Kroger wants to put a BIG BOX SUPERSTORE ON MAIN STREET.
This would destroy the fabric of our community, irreparably damage Royal Oak’s identity, add
traffic, safety concerns and other disruptions to the lives of our neighbors and threaten the
livelihood of many local businesses.
YOU CAN STOP KROGER FROM FORCING ITS WAY INTO OUR DOWNTOWN.
Call your city officials today. Let them know you are against this project.
• *Jim Ellison, Mayor, *Planning and City Commissioner (248) 246-3200
• *David J Poulton, *Planning and City Commissioner (248) 435-4479
• Timothy E Thwing, Director of Planning (248) 246-3280
• Michael Andrzejak, Commissioner (248) 225-9479
• Patricia Capello, Commissioner (248) 246-3200
• Terry Drinkwine, Commissioner (248) 544-8846
• Jim Rasor, Commissioner (248) 246-3200